Wednesday, July 24, 2013
0 comments

NEW REPRODUCTIONS

1:00 PM




New  Reproductions  Available!




Hi, I want to share with you what's been cooking on my studio lately. I've been a little busy setting up all the other boring stuff attached to being an artist and got nothing to do with painting and whenever I had the time I worked on something new I wanted to share with you.
I have some excellent quality digital reproductions of the latest finished drawings I made. 

These were digitally  reproduced at 2400 x 2400 dpi outputs. Keep in mind that Just Because It's Printed Doesn't Mean It's a Print.




WHAT ARE YOU GETTING?

Each one comes dated,  signed and embossed  with my logo including a detailed original certificate of authenticity . These are not limited edition, therefore un-numbered.

They are taken from these new artwork:

1.Never Alone
2.Dream Loud
3.Nothing Out of the Ordinary  
(6th street is based on this drawing)  
Find more Artwork and images at the Gallery   
This is me working hard!  :)
Hard Work :)


SPECIFICATIONS

PAPER
Canson Mi-Teintes 160gsm.  This is a high cotton, acid-free, lignin-free, chlorine-free paper coloured Ivory in the pulp. Is lightly sized & lightly grained. Highly resistant to light and with no optical brightening. It has the following ISO certifications:
ISO 9706 standard (Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximize the conservation of your prints . Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation)
Multidesign Original, FSC 200gsm. This is a premium wood-free uncoated paper. I chose a matte white board with 1.3 times volume and aging and no optical brighteners. It has the following ISO certifications:
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management),  ISO 9706 (Resistance to aging), ISO 9001 (Quality Management)

PRINTER
These copies have been in a Xerox Docucolor 260 using an electrophotographic process technology which is based on an image carrier surface that is photoconductive and charged electrically with a 32-beam laser. The electrostatic image is charged, pigmented powder and then is transferred and bonded to paper with heat and pressure. The machine has an Enhanced Gloss Mode for both copy and print, allowing  options of gloss levels for each job.

INK
The device employs a combination of pigment and wax, Xerox's  oil-free Emulsion Aggregate High Grade (EA-HG) toner that brings out great colour, outstanding shadow detail, superior half tones and smooth transitions by producing smaller, more consistent toner particles to create sharper images. 

FINISH
All the copies are finished with Hahnemuhler UV protection spray. Why do you need UV protection?


Nothing Out of the Ordinary



PRICE AND DELIVERY

Never Alone
The cost of each reproduction is of 36 USD not including framing. If you order before the 8th of August  you'll get 20% off the second print.
All prices on artworks are without shipping cost, it will be estimated upon receiving your zip code information.

At the moment (July 2013) there's only a small amount of copies available for immediate international shipping but keep in mind that  after they are all sold out it could take time for the order to take place after the request due to 2 factors:

- Production time. I developed all the reproductions in Denmark and  It can be very time
consuming considering that several tests have to be made while I'm present to ensure good quality.

-My current location (North of Africa) but let's keep in touch, I might be traveling to where you are so a personal delivery is always possible as well as shipping from a closer location.

ORDERING

Don't worry, it's fast and convenient. All you have to do is send an email telling me what you want. In the previous link it's a simple format you can fill with your details.

I'll hold on to your request for a week, in this time I'll need  an e-mail with a verification of the payment. Sorry, it must be paid up front in full including shipping before I can send it.





Like the Facebook page to keep up with news and updates.
This newsletter has been released 24 hours after being delivered to the subscribers.  Want to see it first? you can subscribe here.

For more information about how to place your order, delivery or to ask how I'm doing you can always contact me  or reply this message, I'll be happy to answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top